Cafeteria Staff Cooking Up Happiness

Cafeteria Staff Cooking Up Happiness

Dylan Konur

There are many different types of cafeteria food, and millions of schools, public, private, and charter make food every morning for the students. McLean is no different. Hard working people come to school every morning to prepare food for us. For McLean it is Led by Ms. Cathay Roseberry. It is a hard job but it benefits the students. Here are some of our spotlight foods from students:

Israel Planty says that his favorite food to get is the nachos. He likes the meat and the cheesiness of the chips. He also likes chocolate milk. Zachary Turbeville thinks their rolls are very delicious. He also enjoys the burgers. Zachary also likes the fruit punch. From multiple interviews, most other people seem to enjoy the pizza a lot. Pepperoni seems to be the most loved among students. They love the cheese and the amount of sauce they say.
Lucy Hinkle likes the crinkle fries. She loves the saltiness and the flavor burst and just the right amount of fries. Muriel Cowdin likes the cinnamon toast which is just served at breakfast. She loves the flavor and the amount of cinnamon “it really hits the spot” she says.

To sum it all up, people here love the food. It’s cheap and good. Why wouldn’t you love it? It’s fresh and well prepared by hard working individuals who come to school early to prepare the food.